"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Friday, January 8, 2010

It has been a long time.










It has been such a long time such I have updated my blog. I feel bad. We have been so busy. Life is flying by and I feel like Zoe is getting so big. She changes everyday. I can't believe what a smart, talented, beautiful and spunky little girl we have. She is not always so sweet though. I feel like the terrible twos have come a little early. Lol! But really we are so blessed. Zoe is such a people person. She loves kids and adults and smiles at everyone. I am sure that is because so many different people have watched her. Thank you again to everyone that has help me out. I really think this has made Zoe a well rounded child. She has such a kind heart. If she knows that I am upset she runs over to me and pats my back and lays her little head on my shoulder. OH I just can't get enough of my little ROO ROO!!!

Adam has changed jobs and now is a manager in SLC still with T-Mobile. I don't think he was really able to enjoy the Christmas break from school because we were moving and then he had shingles! Yes....Shingles! It was horrible. I felt so bad for him. He was in so much pain. Not to mention I was not able to take care of him much because I stayed at my parents house because I did not want Zoe to get chicken pox. We just barely came home. Poor guy. Back to moving....Adams parents going on a mission in April. They actually leave on my birthday. They are going to the Washington D.C. mission. Adam and I were fortunate enough to move into there house and rent out our house while they are gone. We should be able to save a ton of money for a deposit on our next home. By the time Dave and Marcia get back we will both be graduated and hopefully have a plan on where we are going to end up. Depending upon Adams job....

As for me......I have put my two week notice in at my job. I am so sad. I really had a hard time with this. I cried constantly. I love my job. I have been there for three years now and I have made some great friends. At this point in my life I am trying to get through school and be a good mother to Zoe. I say good because last semester I was trying to juggle everything and I missed out on some of the most important times. She is only going to be little once! This was one of the hardest decisions that I have ever had to make. I felt like I was giving up my last thing that I had just for me. Selfish, I know. But when you become a mother you become selfless. I need to be there for my little girl. My Dad gave me a blessing the night before I put my two weeks notice in and he blessed me that I would be comforted with my decision..whatever it may be and that I would know it was right. The next day I woke up and knew what I had to do. After I told my bosses they were very nice and gave me some amazing compliments. They said that I would be missed and that I am always welcome back. One of my bosses Jim, looked at me and said that he knows I am making the right decision. Being a mother is very important he said. He look me straight in the eyes and said one day you will look back and Zoe will be grown up. You can never replace your memories that you are going to have from her. I just knew at the point I made the right decision. I am taking 18 credit hours at school. This will keep me busy enough. Adam and I are both planning on graduating at the end of fall next year. I just have this feeling in my heart that I need to get done with school so that Zoe can have a brother or sister. So life has been kind of crazy but we are doing great. The strength of a family is amazing.
Love you all!!