"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here is my mini me!




I haven't posted in a really long time but I just wanted to post a recent picture of Zoe. She is a doll! She is two now and she is a hand full. I love her soooo much though. I really could not imagine my life without her. I swear she looks just like me! We started potty training so we will see how long it takes. In the fall she will start the toddler school at WSU. I am very excited and I think she will love it. I am planning on graduating in the Fall so I probably wont be posting for a while. I love you all!

To my family back east: I love you guys and I am sorry for not being better with all of my posts. We miss you guys and hopefully we can see you soon.

XoXo,
Cait