"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Reunion










It was Adams year to plan the family reunion which means we were just busy..busy..busy! We went to Island Park. It is so beautiful up there. The view from our deck looked like a painted picture.I am happy to say that I don't have to plan another one for 5 years. I was a ton of fun. I mean with a family as big as ours we are always going to have the good and the bad. Adam and I were able to enjoy a few days with my family before his family came up. It was just nice to be around everyone and have fun. I really love our families!these are a few pictures that I took of Zoe Bug while we were ther. I can't believe how big she is. She is so amazing and beautiful! I love her!!!