"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Monday, February 23, 2009

HolLyWoOd!!!!








Little girlfriend found something new yesterday. Her sunglasses!!! She loves them. She wore them all around the house. She even read a book wearing them. She thinks she is so cool. I was laughing with my family about this. What if this is Zoe Bugs security blanket? Can you imagine taking her into preschool with sunglasses on. It would be hilarious. We get the biggest kick out of her. I have to admit she is such a fun baby. She is always so happy. I mean don't get me wong she has her moments but all in all she is AMAZING. Oh and she has just started drinking whole milk. Well sort of. I am still nursing but I am trying to get her to drink whole milk. It's not going so well but I will keep trying ;)