"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Monday, February 23, 2009

HeR VeRy OwN ThRonE






Well this may not seem very exciting..... but for Valentines Day Zoe Bug got her very own toilet. My normal tradition is going to be Pj's when she is older but this year it is a toilet! Now this just isn't any toilet....It is a princess toilet that makes noise when you go potty. LOL Seriously I know! But I was talking to the lady who owns on of my favorite stores and she said that her daughter was fully potty trained by 18 months. She didn't even go #2 in her diaper after 14months. That would be heaven. All she did was put her daughter on the toilet every time she went potty and it eventually clicked one day. Well it may be wishful thinking but I am going to try it!