"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Memorial Day!




I know that I am like a month behind but I just wanted to post this. On memorial day Adam, Zoe and I had a busy day. We drove out to SLC to visit his little brother Douglas. Adam and I always wonder what it would have been like to have another brother closer to Adam. Then it is tradition in my family to go and visit all of our ancestors. Including John Pincock. He was the one who brought my family to America. He would be Zoe's GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT Grandpa! I am so blessed an lucky that he made the decision to come to America from England. I owe him a lot. I just want to say thank you to my Grandpa for doing all of our family history. I love hearing all of the stories! XoxO