"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy to be a Mother!



This Mother's Day I planned a brunch for Adams family. We had a great time. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful Mother in law that I can call my Mom. She is so perfect in every way. I love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her. Then we headed up to my Moms for a Birthday/Mothers Day celebration. We had a blast! My Mom is so wonderful. She is amazing on the inside and out. I just don't know what I would do without her. She is the most caring and giving person that I know. 

This Mother's Day I really started thinking about my life. I have come such a far way and so fast. I have my Hubby and Zoe to thank for that one. They are both blessings in my life in every way. I can't imagine my life without them. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Love you guys! XoXo