"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Monday, March 2, 2009

2 Years!!!








It is hard to believe that Adam and I have been married for 2 years! Time flies when you are having fun! Adam and I celebrated our anniversary Sunday night. My parents watched Zoe Bug for the night while Adam took me out for a romantic evening. We stayed the night at Little America. We went to one of our favorite places in SLC...Thaifoon! It was awesome. Then we went swimming and hot tubing. We had a blast. It was hard for me to leave Zoe but we really enjoyed the night together. I love him so much. He is the most amazing person in the world. I married him for so many reasons. One reason is because he makes me feel so beautiful even when I know that I look horrible. I can't wait to grow old with the most amazing person in this whole world. We have grown so much this year as a couple. I can only imagine what we will be like when we are old. I have this picture in my mind of us sitting on our porch watching the sunset in our rockers holding hands and sipping lemonade or in Adams case Mt. Dew! LOL... I can't tell him enough how much he means to me. I love you hun and thanks for making me a better person!