"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Skiing!



Adam and I had a chance to go up skiing last week. Well I tried to ski and he snowboarded. We had a blast. I finally went down the big hill. See, ever since I was a kid we would come to visit my grandparents my Dad would take us up skiing. I would always stay on the "Bunny Hill" because I always doubted myself. Well this time I went for it. It was the last run of the day and we decided to go up on the big lift. Lets just say I almost peed my pants riding up the lift. Then when you get half way up there is a sign that said only advanced riders after this point. I was thinking..UH OH! Well I made it down and I am still alive. I will say one thing though...it took me three days to recover! All I know how to do is snow plow and turn!!LOL