"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Best Christmas Ever!







Oh little Zoe Bug! We love her so much. We celebrated Christmas Eve at Gpa and Gma Collings house. Adam had to work until 6:30 that night so when he finally got off I couldn't wait to see him. Chrismas morning we woke Zoe up. Can you believe it? We had to wake her up. She is usually always awake by 8:30AM. I couldn't believe it. We have started a new tradition by having Gma and Gpa Collings over to our house in the morning to open gifts. Then we head up to Gpa and Gma Pincocks house for even more presents. Zoe was the star of the show. It was so much fun with her. This year she got a ton of clothes and a bunch of toys. She now had 3 toys that will help her learn how to walk. She has already improved a ton. We think she will be walking in no time. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing! I think her favorite gift was the magnets that she got for the fridge. Wouldn't you know. The cheapest thing she got! LOL But all in all we had a great Christmas morning. After that we went over to my Grandparents house to have Christmas dinner. We really enjoyed this years Christmas. I was in heaven because all of my family was here. To me that is what Christmas is all about. FAMILY! Ben came in from Texas and Breck and John came in from Ohio. Ben gave us the news that he is moving home. We are all so excited. Merry Christmas to all!