"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zoe's first Halloween PaRtY!!




































Zoe Bug had her very first Halloween party this weekend. She was a chicken! Oh man and did she look cute. We enjoyed a few family games such as mummy roll, donut contest and a pinata. It was fun to see all of my adorable nieces and nephews dressed up. Zoe is an angel she even kept her head piece on for most of the night. We couldn't have asked for a better daughter! Mark and Victoria came down from Idaho to join all of us. They have a little girl named Bailee. She is a few months younger then Zoe. When we put them in front of each other Zoe reached over for Bailee and pulled her in and gave her a big KISS! It was really cute. The funny thing is Zoe hasn't really put it together that she needs to completely close her mouth so it was totally open. It was hilarious. I know that they are just going to be great friends. Well it was a great night. My sister in law Molly reminded me that last year after I saw her son in his costume I said I can't wait for next year. It amazes me how fast time goes.