"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breck and John's Wedding



































It has been a while but I never posted pictures from Brecken's wedding. We enjoyed the whole week that they were here. There wedding was beautiful. It was planned out to a tee. Everything went perfect. I have to say Breck looked stunning as she walked down the aisle. I was worried about Zoe during the wedding. I just didn't want her to start screaming or anything. But she was great. She feel asleep in her "GREAT" Aunt Paige's arms before the wedding even started. She is an angel. Seeing Brecken and John getting married reminded me how in love and thankful I am for my hubby! He is great. For all those who couldn't make it we love you and miss you a ton!!!Good luck Breck and John.
XoxO,
Cait