"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Friday, April 17, 2009

FiNalLy OnE!!!



Zoe is officially 1 today! It is hard to believe that she is already 1. I watched the clock today and at 12:15pm I thought wow one year ago I gave birth to the most amazing girl in the world. I remember that I was so nervous to be a mother. I was always afraid of kids. Zoe was the first baby that I held. I felt a new kind of love that day. It is hard to explain but my heart grew. I think she is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. She has such a bubbly personality. I love how she is nice to everyone. She loves every single kid/baby/adult/animal that she meets. When she was blessed Adam blessed her with the ability to love all people. I thought that was so beautiful. I will never forget how I felt when I held you in my arms for the first time Zoe Bug! You are amazing and beautiful on the inside and out. I love you spunky personality to your little attitude! You will always be my little girl! XoXoxO